Happy New Year! Last year I made some resolutions. Let's review.
1) I resolve to be married to my work (in various ways), because I need to seriously consider my future pathway. I don't know about you, but I'm (almost) constantly in a state of fear that I'm going to screw up my life, or that I've already screwed up my life.
I did quite the opposite! I unmarried myself from my work this year after the first few months because I was so exhausted. Don't know why I stress myself out so much. In any case, at least I know I will be leaving the job and facing changes/challenges ahead. 2012 was the year I found investment as a pathway. I know it sounds altogether ludicrous, childish, fakish, ridiculous and silly, but I instinctively know it one of the paths I will go down for sure. I came upon it at a juncture of my life when everything was bleak, when I needed a door to somewhere, when I knew I was missing out on something but could not figure out what it was. It was exactly what I needed, it gave me hope in the everyday mill that I was going through.
2) I resolve to blog once a day or once every two days. It's a resolution that cousin surfslayer and I set together, in a bid to keep our minds active and help us organize our thoughts.
Oh I seem to remember this almost as if we had just made this promise to each other just last week! I try to but have not kept to the stated frequency. At least it increased my blogging frequency in the later part of the year though, and it's a resolution that was constantly at the back of my mind.
3) I shall continue on the resolution to have a healthier lifestyle - exercising regularly and healthy eating habits.
This, I do not think I kept to! At all!
Not sure why I still keep making resolutions though it never really gets fulfilled!
1) Write. Wherever, whenever, however. At the very least, to blog once every two days.
2) I shall continue with the resolution of a healthier lifestyle - early sleeping hours and regular exercise (to build mass).
3) See those other financial goals you wrote and pasted in front of you? Yeah, I also resolve to meet them.
I think resolutions should be renamed as a "To-Do" list.