Resolutions of 2011:
1) Healthier lifestyle - sleeping earlier, exercising regularly. Basically means better time management, really.
Did I achieve this? Well, partly. I'm exercising regularly, though it could be more regular. Sometimes I sleep early, sometimes I don't. I'm starting to eat healthily now. OK, I'm gonna consider this PARTLY ACCOMPLISHED!
2) Make up my mind what I want to seriously embark on & start researching - Education Psychology? Clinical-areas? Music? Others?
How about this? I'm totally in the process of it still and it's something I'll seriously explore next year.
3) Earn more money. I actually have a long-term goal I want to achieve. I want to travel to Japan. My pay really forbids me to do so, not to mention I still have a debt to my mother I need to repay.
As for this, totally did not achieve. Oh but I've returned the debt to my mom, though my pay still suck. Travelling to Japan's still on the cards. I've also got an added burden now because both my parents have mentioned that they want to retire.
4) Continue growing mentally and emotionally.Sure did this, and I'm glad at least I grew up a little bit more.
Time for 2012's resolutions. Seriously, this reminds me of those goals that we set at work.
1) I resolve to be married to my work (in various ways), because I need to seriously consider my future pathway. I don't know about you, but I'm (almost) constantly in a state of fear that I'm going to screw up my life, or that I've already screwed up my life.
2) I resolve to blog once a day or once every two days. It's a resolution that cousin surfslayer and I set together, in a bid to keep our minds active and help us organize our thoughts.
3) I shall continue on the resolution to have a healthier lifestyle - exercising regularly and healthy eating habits.
What are your resolutions? Share them with me!
Have yourself a happy 2012!